Everything you need is CityBee app!
Download the app, sign up in just 60 seconds and make a buzz!
CityBee bees are new (not older than 2 years), technically sound cars. Including the practical Toyota Yaris, the comfortable Nissan Qashqai, and the cargo Fiat Ducato. You can see the models of cars currently in CityBee Park here:
CityBee park in Lithuania https://citybee.lt/lt/transportas;
CityBee park in Latvia https://citybee.lv/en/transport/;
CityBee park in Estonia https://citybee.ee/en/transport/.
If during the long-term rent the car becomes dirty, we offer several solution options:
Go to Švaros Broliai tunnel car wash and clean the car free of charge.
We can deliver to you the special wipes for cleaning of windows and interior elements.
Make an appointment with our partners and bring the car for cleaning at an agreed time. During the wash, the exterior and interior of the car are cleaned, and the windshield washer fluid is refilled.
Contact details of partners:
a) ŠVARI AUTO car wash at Akropolis in Vilnius, next to SOS Gyvūnai animal shelter
Ozo St 25. Opening hours: I-VII 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tel. for reservation +370-6 1030111
b) ŠVARI AUTO car wash in Plaunu Pats facilities next to Neste filling station
Laisvės ave. 125. Opening hours: I-VII 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tel. for reservation +370-5 2794406
Depending on the type of the charging station type, the time varies:
Fast Charging Stations (50+ kW) – 0-80% in 50 minutes
AC charging stations (11 kW) – 0-80% in 3.5h
Home charging from standard electric 220V socket – 0-80% in 14h.
1. Update CityBee app. Open the app and press section “Credit cards”. Add your personal or Bussines credit card and indicate company details. There you will receive an invoice for the trip.
2. If you do not provide any company details, the invoice will be issued in the usual way ( with your personal name ).
3.Before the trip select the card from which payment after the trip will be made. If you select a card with the specified details the invoice will be issued according to the written information.
4. The invoice of the previous month shall be sent on the first days of the following month.
If your car gets dirty during a long-term rental, we offer several options:
• Go to the Švaros Broliai tunnel car wash and wash your car for free.
• We can supply you with wipes for cleaning windows and interior finishes.
• Reserve a time with our partners and deliver the car for washing at the agreed time.
Our partners wash the exterior of a car, clean the interior, and refill the windshield washer fluid.
a) Car wash ŠVARI AUTO, located in Vilnius Akropolis near SOS animal shelter Ozo g. 25.
Opening hours: I-VII 10-20 h, tel. No. for reservation: +370 6 103 0111.
b) Car wash ŠVARI AUTO, located in Plaunu pats premises near Neste gas station, Laisvės pr. 125.
Opening hours: I-V 9-18 h, tel. No. for reservation: +370 5 279 4406.
CityBee cars are new and in good technical condition. However, if your car does not start or breaks down (if you hear a strange sound, a red indicator lights on the dashboard or there are other signs of breakdown), please contact us by phone:
CityBee Lithuania contacts: +37070077084;
CityBee Latvia contacts: +371 27265460;
CityBee Estonia contacts: +372 600 0160.
Our task is to provide the services you need as soon as possible and smoothly so that any breakdown on the road will cause the least inconvenience and you will be able to continue your trip as soon as possible. No matter where in the city you are, we will quickly make conditions to continue your trip and you will get a compensation.
At least one payment card must be linked to a CityBee account. You can link more than one payment card and choose from which card you will be billed for services before each trip. It is important that the card type is VISA or MasterCard and that the secure internet shopping function is activated. After linking the payment card (the first or each additional one), we perform the payment card authorization – €1 is reserved in your bank account, which will be returned to the account after successful confirmation of the authorization (reservation). The term for the actual refund of the reserved amount to the payment card depends on the terms and conditions of the bank issuing the card.
How do I activate the secure internet shopping function?
1. SEB: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Accounts and Cards” -> “Card List” in the menu bar at the top. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Next to the desired card in the options below, click on “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
2. Swedbank: Log in to your internet bank and look for “Cards” -> “Secure internet shopping” in the menu bar on the left. You’ll see all of your cards that can be registered with the secure internet shopping programme. Select the desired card next to the note “Online Billing” and click “Enable”.
3. Šiaulių Bankas: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu on the left, select “Cards” -> “Secure payment” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and click “Register” -> enter the requested data and confirm it by pressing the “Enter and Sign” button -> soon the status of the card will change to “Registered”.
4. Luminor bank: Log in to your Internet bank and in the menu, select the item “Payment cards” -> select the payment card for which you want to activate the secure internet shopping and in the opened window click “Secure shopping service settings” -> select the “Order service” button -> enter the requested data, which the bank will show you later during the purchase -> click “Order service”.
5. Danske bank: No additional activation of the secure internet shopping is required.
6. Citadele bank: No additional activation of the secure internet shopping is required.
Parking in the city parking lots in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipeda is free of charge. Parking in Palanga is free only in CityBee zones (indicated in the mobile application). Also, for an additional €1 reservation fee, cars can be left at Vilnius, Kaunas, and Palanga airports, in the CityBee parking areas marked in the mobile app.
If the car is parked in a private paid parking lot (with the exceptions mentioned above), the driver pays the parking fee independently. Please park CityBee cars without violating the traffic rules: without parking the car in places marked “Reserved” or “No parking”. Also, please do not leave the cars in underground or multi-storey parking lots.
Sorry, we can’t find any results you’re looking for.
Download the app, sign up in just 60 seconds and make a buzz!